Legal marketing practices are evolving just as the entire profession is evolving. There’s tremendous pressure on you to attract new clients and retain the ones you already have. It’s easy to become confused about what works now.
Sandra Bekhor, a Canadian legal marketing expert, asked 42 legal marketers to look into their crystal ball and predict what the new trends will be for attracting your ideal clients more easily. I was honored to be asked to include my thoughts as well.
The advice runs the gambit, as you would expect when you bring lawyers together to talk about a topic.
Legal marketers say that….
- Lawyers will finally pay real attention to marketing
- Messaging that aligns with client goals will continue to be important
- Lawyers will differentiate and brand their firms more
- Podcasting will a preferred marketing tool
- Video will continue to be a popular marketing tool
- Lawyers will delegate more
- Marketing efforts will be data driven
That’s just a sampling. Take a minute to read the predictions. Then, do yourself a favor and pick two to start implementing right now. Of course, I want you to start delegating
Leave a comment about YOUR prediction for the future of legal marketing.