Profit More Now
What is the Profit First Cash Management System
Discover from two Profit First Professionals what the book is about and
how it can boost revenue in your law practice!
- Why there's never any profit at the end of the month & what to do about that
- What happens when you don't work with an accountant or bookkeeper
- What percentage of gross revenues should be spent on expenses
Dina Eisenberg's Profit First Financial Team...
QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, LivePlan Expert Advisor, and a Mastery Certified Profit First Professional
Billie Anne Griggs, PocketProtector Bookkeeping
Certified Public Accountant, Certified Profit First Professional
Wendy Barlin,Barlin CPA
During This Cliff Notes Version You Will Learn:
What is the Profit First book all about?
Profit First is an accounting system and a movement among business owners who want to be financially responsible the easy way.
How can Profit First work for your law practice?
You may have read the book and thought, 'What, I need 6 bank accounts?' Listen in as my PF team explains how PF works (including those accounts) and what it can do for your bottomline.
You have questions about accounting and Profit First. My team and I will answer your pre-submitted questions for you. ○ What percentage of gross revenues should go to expenses?
○ How many months of operating expenses should you keep in the emergency fund?
○ How to pick the right bookkeeper/accountant for you
○ How to successfully delegate to your financial team
Get the Replay NOW!
"It's not enough to be busy. The question is: what are we busy about?" Henry David Thoreau
Get the Profit First Cash Management Tutorial for $19