ONLINE COURSE WITH Dina Eisenberg
Your Perfect Paralegal frees up your time and helps you earn more!
I had trouble keeping a good paralegal. I learned how to put my needs first and build my practice around me. My new paralegal is experienced and anticipates my needs. I easily save 10 hours a week. Even my husband has noticed how much happier I am. This course was a good investment.Regina Mitchell Taylor, Law Offices of Regina M. Taylor PC
- 9 am Pacific
Saturday, September 14th
9 AM Pacific Time
12 PM Eastern Time
What You Get!
The Value is there
Do the Math!
You're leaking money. Say you spend 5 hours a week on paralegal tasks (Informal poll reveals many lawyers spend between 10-15 hours a week-yikes). At $232/hour, you're wasting $1160 a week. That's almost $5k a month of lost income.
However, if you hire a part-time paralegal at $35/hr for 5 hours a week, you regain $985 a week (232-35x5) That's $4200 in your pocket plus 5 billable hours!
You recoup your investment in this course in just 1 month!!
Tuition is 4 easy payments of $875
- How to pick the right paralegal for you
- How to set up your onboarding process
- How to teach your paralegal to be self-sufficient
- How to share your values
- How to set goals and measure progress
- How to integrate existing and new staff
- and much more
DURING THIS 7 WEEK ONLINE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
5 Steps to a Happy Hire
Take a look at the big picture and learn the 5 steps and 3 leg framework that leads to a perfect paralegal
The Sovereign Nation of YOU
Discover the Sovereign Nation of You and how your beliefs impact your staff.
Creating your Law Firm Legend
Create a Law Firm Legend that consistently shares your values, needs and goals with your new paralegal or legal assistant so they work the way you want!
Develop your Employee Avatar
What do you need to see in your new paralegal to build trust? Explore the beliefs and skills that you want in your new hire.
Create your Orientation Plan
Don't leave your new employee hanging. Design a great first day so you make a good impression and they want to stay!
Develop your Onboarding Process
Rome wasn't build in a day and neither is a good working relationship. Plan out how you will teach your new employee how to work for you.
Dina Eisenberg, Esq
Dina Eisenberg is a lawyer turned award-winning entrepreneur and CEO of OutsourceEasier.com. You know how lawyers have endless days where there is never enough time to serve clients, run the business and have a life? Well, Dina helps solo and small law firm owners to earn more, focus on what they do best and create trustworthy, profit-making teams.
WHAT YOU GET!
- Half Day Intensive that covers the entire course- you save time!
- Small community of like-minded lawyers- you learn from others!
- Private bi-monthly coaching sessions with Dina- you get individual attention & expert advice!
- Lifetime Access to an online portal- everything at your fingertips whenever you need it!
- Custom working documents: Law Firm Legend, Employee Avatar, Orientation Checklist and Onboarding Plan
- Thoughtful coaching through management/leadership issues
Share this page with your friends...