Allison Williams, known as the Law Firm Mentor, is known for crushing chaos. She is a business strategist and systems guru who runs her own popular law firm retreats. So, when Allison asked if I’d be a guest on her new podcast, I was honored and humbled.
One of the many things that make Allison stand out as exemplary is a willingness to collaborate with other consultants and professionals. She sees opportunities where others see competition. That, my friends, is confidence. We should all be inspired to do the same.
I was delighted to join Allison for a fun and informative conversation about my favorite topic: delegation.
In this episode, Allison and I cover:
- Dina’s prophetic tale and how the failure to systematize decimated one of her family’s businesses
- The dangers of Panic Hiring – what it is and why it doesn’t work
- Where to start the process of onboarding new talent
- Developing trust in your law business – how trust is transactional
- Onboarding versus training
- The devil’s in the delegation
- Overcoming resistance to delegation
- The Critical “Rates” – utilization, realization and collection rates
- Optimizing performance through proper systematizing
- Observational feedback strategies
LISTEN HERE and get the full transcript