Delegation isn't hard but it's not simple
When you're used to doing everything yourself, it can be hard to start delegating.
It really helps to have an expert show you the ropes so you get the maximum value out of working with an online virtual assistant.
I have navigated & hired from the major platforms like Upwork, Guru and Fiverr as well as the managed account platforms like Time, Etc and People per Hour.
If you ...
- feel like you suck at delegation
- worry about being scammed
- feel frustrated and overwhelmed by the process of finding a great VA
- want to avoid getting scammed or not getting your money's worth
- never actually get what you ask for or want
- pick the wrong projects to delegate
This A-Z delegation training is perfect for you!
You get Access to my Learning Portal, access to the Replay and:
- detailed, actionable how-to information in a thoughtful, step-by-step format. No more struggling with abstract concepts later
- a proven process to find virtual assistants and select the right talent for the job
- insider info on the best practices for hiring from/managing one online virtual assistant platforms
- a how to search video you can put on repeat (in case you forget)
- essential checklists and templates inside the learning portal
- my gift to you- the Virtual Assistant Resource List
How much would your life change at work and at home if you had a VA...
Delegation is a game-changer for you and your practice! Go from chaos to calm in no time flat. You'll feel the positive impact of delegating immediately. How much happier would you be if...
- Your potential clients were always greeted professionally and you never missed a lead
- Legal research was waiting for your review and you could focus on the case
- Your bookkeeping was always up to date and invoices went out like clockwork without you lifting a finger
- Colleagues & clients complimented you because your social media is everywhere!
- You break out of that feast or famine revenue cycle because your marketing machine is always turned on and manned by your team
- You enjoy all the extra family time without feeling anxious
- You STOP feeling guilty that things aren't getting done