I’m Dina Lynch Eisenberg, prosecutor turned entrepreneurial lawyer coach, keynote speaker and author. For the past 20 years, I've run my own conflict management consulting and training firm serving corporate giants. I succeed because I had amazing help. Delegating is the way to go!
My purpose in going to law school was to give people power through knowledge.
Now, I empower fellow lawyers like you. I show you how to use the current technology, automation tools and the gig economy to the advantage of your law practice. I want to see you go from overworked to overjoyed at what you can accomplish with team.
I don't believe that lawyering has to be hard. Outsourcing really is the solution. I learned a thing or two about creating a remote team on the on-demand marketplaces like Upwork
- how to navigate online outsourcing
- what to outsource
- which roles to hire for & the best order
- how to know the freelancer is right for you
- how to onboard your team so you get what you want-more freedom, more money and more joy
- how to manage the inevitable feelings that come with change and growth
Using my system, together we’ll: